Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included.
Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
Mix / Record / Create
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps
- Equipped with 17 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
High-Resolution GigFX™ Effects Engine
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy… easy….. easy…….. easy (Delay, get it?)
24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 3-band EQ on all channels with variable mid frequency control (Channel 21/22 features a standard 3-band EQ)
- Channels 15-20 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 21/22
- 3 Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control
- Dual stereo Subgroup output busses with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Dedicated Control Room output with level control
- Insert jack on channels 1-14
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications
Record and Produce Like a Pro
- Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor*
- The DAW Essentials Collection™ for Waveform™ OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
Signature Rugged Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Protective dust cover (sold separately)
- Protective bag (sold separately)
Please Note: This item may be on display at the Capitol Music Shop and may have been available for demonstration to in store patrons. We take careful and meticulous care, boxing and cleaning of your product before the shipping or selling of an item. If you do want photos before making a purchase please call our shop where one of our staff can assist in sending more detailed images.
Capitol Music reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted. Capitol Music may do this for example, but without limitation, where:
a) Capitol Music's suppliers are unable to supply Goods that they have previously promised to supply
(b) an event beyond Capitol Music's control, such as storm, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, means that Capitol Music is unable to supply the Goods within a reasonable time
(c) Goods ordered were subject to an error on the Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted;
(d) The products shown in the images above product may differ to the purchased product. Changes could include, different stands, treatments, slight variations in colour, In-built batteries and charging ports. Please contact our team for further clarification.
(e) Purchased items will be sent once payment has been cleared and funds are in our account.
We ask that you research parts carefully before buying.
Purchase of any non-licenced part as a replacement spare part is at your own risk.
Some branded replacement parts also require professional installation to fit correctly.
If in doubt we will be happy to advise further and confirm suitability before purchase.