- High quality digital reverb pedal , using a 32 bit fixed point DSPchip
- Three reverb modes: Studio/ Church/ Plate
- Studio: warm & natural indoor reverb, and the decay knob can show different
- sizes of indoor reverb effects
- Church: church reverb, empty and smooth natural reflex reverberation
- Plate:plate reverb, let the steel or gold tinsel vibrate and get the man-made
- mixed sound by refering to the vibration frequency
- True bypass design to minimize the tone loss.
- Mini size is space-saving and easy to carry along.
- Durable aluminum alloy case with stove varnish finish.
Please Note: This item may be on display at the Capitol Music Shop and may have been available for demonstration to in store patrons. We take careful and meticulous care, boxing and cleaning of your product before the shipping or selling of an item. If you do want photos before making a purchase please call our shop where one of our staff can assist in sending more detailed images.
Capitol Music reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted. Capitol Music may do this for example, but without limitation, where:
a) Capitol Music's suppliers are unable to supply Goods that they have previously promised to supply
(b) an event beyond Capitol Music's control, such as storm, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, means that Capitol Music is unable to supply the Goods within a reasonable time
(c) Goods ordered were subject to an error on the Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted;
(d) The products shown in the images above product may differ to the purchased product. Changes could include, different stands, treatments, slight variations in colour, In-built batteries and charging ports. Please contact our team for further clarification.
(e) Purchased items will be sent once payment has been cleared and funds are in our account.
We ask that you research parts carefully before buying.
Purchase of any non-licenced part as a replacement spare part is at your own risk.
Some branded replacement parts also require professional installation to fit correctly.
If in doubt we will be happy to advise further and confirm suitability before purchase.