Ampeg’s BA-112 12″ Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance driven features at volume levels ideal for practice, rehearsal or small stages. With Ampeg’s all-new grinding Bass Scrambler™ overdrive and true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitoring angle for added clarity, the BA-112 is perfect for applications that demand great tone at manageable volume levels.
Ultra-high/low tone-shaping and 3-band EQ means you can dial in just the right tone. The controls have made the move to the amp front, making the Ampeg BA-112 bass combo amplifier great for both practice and gigs.
- 75-watt output to get you heard
- 12" Ampeg Custom12 speaker for classic Ampeg tone
- 3-band EQ with ultra-high/low tone-shaping
- 1/8" stereo and 1/4" mono auxilliary input with level control
- 1/8" headphone output for silent practice
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit is footswitch controlable for grit when you need it and clean when you don't
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners for durability
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position