This new Mike Stern signature model Pacifica has been enhanced with Yamaha's exclusive wood treatment and finishing process. IRA (Initial Response Acceleration) technology shakes off the stress often found in new guitars and makes them extremely vibrant and responsive. This premium guitar features a one piece Maple neck (oil-finished for better comfort), Seymour Duncan '59 and Hot Rails pickups, Ash body and 6-saddle Hardtail bridge. The PAC1611MS comes with a certificate personally signed by Mike to prove this guitar is perfectly crafted to his specification.
- One Piece Maple Neck
- Oil Finished Neck
- Light Ash Body
- Seymour Duncanl Pickups/SH-1n Zeb Rev, STHR-1b
- GOTOH SD91-05M-L Tuning Machine
- Six Saddle Hardtail Bridge
- I.R.A. Treatment
- Made in Japan
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648.0mm)
- Body Materials: Light Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Oil Finish
- Fingerboard Materials: One Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7-1/4" (184mm)
- Fret wire: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: Bone
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 40.5 / 51.5 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 21.3 / 23.0 mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1n Zeb Rev
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan STHR-1b
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Six Saddle Hard Tail
- String spacing: 10.8mm
- Tuning Machines: GOTOH SD91-05M-L
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- String gauge: D'Addario EXL110 / 0.010-0.046
- Special Features: I.R.A. Treatment
Please Note: This item may be on display at the Capitol Music Shop and may have been available for demonstration to in store patrons. We take careful and meticulous care, boxing and cleaning of your product before the shipping or selling of an item. If you do want photos before making a purchase please call our shop where one of our staff can assist in sending more detailed images.
Capitol Music reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted. Capitol Music may do this for example, but without limitation, where:
a) Capitol Music's suppliers are unable to supply Goods that they have previously promised to supply
(b) an event beyond Capitol Music's control, such as storm, fire, flood, earthquake, terrorism, power failure, war, strike or failure of computer systems, means that Capitol Music is unable to supply the Goods within a reasonable time
(c) Goods ordered were subject to an error on the Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted;
(d) The products shown in the images above product may differ to the purchased product. Changes could include, different stands, treatments, slight variations in colour, In-built batteries and charging ports. Please contact our team for further clarification.
(e) Purchased items will be sent once payment has been cleared and funds are in our account.
We ask that you research parts carefully before buying.
Purchase of any non-licenced part as a replacement spare part is at your own risk.
Some branded replacement parts also require professional installation to fit correctly.
If in doubt we will be happy to advise further and confirm suitability before purchase.